It’s time to sit back and relax in a warm tub with these homemade bath salts!
This quick and easy gift idea was made by the participants of our program and is sure to help the most anxious of person slow down and relax.
All you need:
- Epson salts
- Food colouring (any colour)
- Jars (any recycled jars)
- Essential oil (optional)
- Sort out the different coloured salts you would like into bowls.
- Add food colouring to each bowl and mix.
- Once everything is well mixed, begin pouring into jars.
- Top off the jar and now you can add a special touch to the jar with ribbons or stickers.
Have a wonderful time creating your own homemade bath salts!