Do your walls at home or work lack a bit of colour? With this super easy craft, you can quickly add a splash of colour without the hassle of costly wall decor.
All you need:
- Blank canvas (we got ours from the dollar store)
- Acrylic paint (any colour of your choice)
- Tape (if you have painter’s tape – even better!)
- Paint brush
- Take your blank canvas and begin tapping your work in random ways – different shapes that are all different sizes.
- Start painting in the different shapes!
- Once your piece of art is dry, take the tape off and voila! A beautiful piece of abstract artwork.
This is a fun craft for all ages! Have fun and enjoy creating your own masterpiece.