There really isnt a reason to create your very own jelly fish other then well its super fun, and super easy. So why dont we learn some facts about jelly fish while we create our own bloom of them.
Here are Five Cool facts about Jelly Fish.
- Jellyfish don’t have brains
- Jellyfish can clone themselves
- Jellyfish are between 85% and 98% water. (If they wash up on the beach they’ll almost disappear as their water evaporates)
- Jellyfish’s very long tentacles, never get tangled up or sting them.
- SpongeBob loves to catch them.
- Egg Cartons
- Googly Eyes
Cut the egg carton so all you have are small cups.
Paint each one a let them dry fully, Add dots or stripes to make them extra awesome.
Poke a small hole in the top of each of the jelly fish.
Cut your string into approx. 30 cm pieces, you will need 4-5 for each of the jelly fish. Thread the strings through the hole. Tie an overhand knot on to one end of the strings then pull through till it meets his head.
Don’t forget to take a picture of your Craft and tag us on Instagram @kreativekidswpg