Everyone has been locked down in their house for over a month now. We have watched all the shows, read all the books, cleaned all the surfaces and baked all the bread; and if your kids are anything like my kids then they have also played with all the toys. So why not create some new lovable creatures to help expand their (and your) imagination.
- An old CD or DVD
- Decorative paper
- Card stock paper
- Googly Eyes
- Glue (white glue works best)
- Trace the CD onto the white side of the decorative paper.
- Cut out the circle and then cut out some arms and a mouth from the card stock paper
- Next spread the white glue all over the picture side of the CD.
- Place the feather sticking out on top of the CD and place the arms sticking out on the side.
- Then place the circle of paper on top of the CD, the feathers and the arms.
- Glue your google eyes and mouth onto the face of your creature
- Let dry then add the clothes pins to the bottom for their feet, repeat because everybody needs a friend
Don’t forget to take a picture of your Craft and tag us on FB @kidskreative2012 or Instagram @_kreativekids.
We want to see all your art creations!
Help us to continue bring Art and Kreativity and these awesome craftastic ideas to life by donating on the Canadahelps website