While the weather is warm you need to find any excuse you can to get outside and enjoy the great outdoors as much as possible. So take this craft outside and enjoy the sunny day by creating an awesome piece of art. Its something the whole family can do while everyone is still trying to stay home as much as possible.
- Bubble wands or Pipe cleaners
- Bubble stuff with food colouring in it
- Divide your bubble stuff into little containers or bowls the number will depend on how many colours you want, we had three.
- Then add a few drops of food colouring to each container and stir around. We tried yellow to start but it wasn’t dark enough and we ended up adding red to it to make orange so the darker the colour the better.
- If you do not have a bubble wand, Fold your pipe cleaner into the shape of one.
- Dip your wand into the bubble stuff
- If using the pipe cleaner wand try to shake off excess bubble stuff as the pipe cleaner will hold a lot of it in its fur
- Blow your bubble towards the paper so they pop and create a spectacular piece of art (beware the bubble will pop in your face too)
- You can even just blow the bubble in the air then try to catch them with your paper
Once dry display or add a greeting like “Thank You”, “Have a Nice Day”, or “Your Smile is Awesome”. Then give it to someone to brighten their day.
We want to see all your art creations!