Now’s the time of year when the nights are getting colder and many of the flowers are losing all their bright colours as they get ready for the winter months.
But just because the flowers outside have lost their colour doesn’t mean you cant make yourself some new brightly coloured flowers that will last the whole winter long.
- Creamer bottle
- yarn (not sure how long but at least 2 or 3 metres)
- Stones (optional)
- Egg Cartons (with glued on Popsicle stick stems)
- Paint brushes
- Glitter Glue (optional)
First you will need to cut out your flower from an egg carton. You can use only one cup or four as we did. (see photo above). Using a glue gun, glue a Popsicle stick on the back. You can keep the stick wood coloured or paint it green or us already coloured sticks, that what we did. You can cut out as many flowers as you wish. One egg carton will either make a bouquet of 12 or 3.
- Paint your egg carton flower.
- Let Dry.
- Add glitter glue if available.
- Repeat for all flowers
- Place in bottle or cup to display your recycled art.
We want to see all your art creations!