For many, this week, marks the time that kids and teachers are back in the classroom. This year will be especially challenging for both. So why not make this Welcome Back Apple then give it to a teacher, educational assistant, professor, volunteer, or parent to show them how much they are appreciated and awesome.
- Egg carton cups
- pipe cleaners
- googly eyes
- Construction Paper
- Red paint
- Apple Template
- Add a little water to the red paint and mix it around. The paint needs to be thin for this craft.
- Paint a section of the newspaper big enough for the apple tracer that is mostly words. Only add a light coat as we want to see the words of the newspaper through the paint. Let it dry.
3. Cut out your tracers from the Apple Template, trace the leaf on the green paper, the stem on the brown paper, and the Apple on the painted newspaper. Then cut them out.
4. Using the rest of the colours create a mouth, eyes and hat for your apple.
5. Glue your Apple guy to the big piece of construction paper. Add ”Welcome Back” or “You’re Awesome” and don’t forget to give it to one of your hard working teachers.
We want to see all your art creations!