Here at Kreative Kids we are always looking for ways to use up things we have on hand. This craft is a lovely way to re-purpose all those CD cases you have stored in the back of your closet.
- Old CD plastic case
- Beans or seeds, in different colours
- Pattern (optional)
- Open your CD container and place the pattern underneath the right/bottom half. Click Here for our patterns or just google mosaic patterns for more options
- Cover the right half containing the pattern with your white glue, paint the whole bottom of it. In order for the beans to stick you will need lots of glue.
- Using your beans or seeds fill in each section of the pattern, making sure to press down fully.
- Once the right side of the CD case is full carefully close the top and let your masterpiece dry for at least 24 hours.
- Alternatively, you can skip the pattern and just create your own picture out of the different coloured beans
- This craft makes a great end of the year teacher gift for all those hard-working teachers. If you are making more then one stack them and tie them together with a ribbon then place inside a gift bag with a thank you card and a chocolate bar, trust me all teachers love chocolate.